Gallery managers can request approval for assets inside the Galleries that they manage. An approval request will initiate an approval workflow, that enables
Approvers to set the asset approval status to
- The Galleries feature is part of Strawberry’s Communications System add-on. The add-on must be activated on your system in order to use this feature.
- To be able to request approval of a Gallery asset you must be a manager of that Gallery
- To be able to request approval of a Gallery asset, at least one member of the Gallery must be an Approver
1. Click on the Gallery Assets for which you want to request approval
2. Once inside the annotation view, click on the
REQUEST APPROVAL button that is located in the upper-right of the Interface.
An approval request will now be sent to the approvers of the Gallery in which this asset is located.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites