- This feature has been available since Strawberry 6.4.16
Administrators can force users to select a quota team for each new project. For this feature to work, users who create projects must have at least the following role capabilities enabled in their user roles:
- Can see users and teams
- Can assign projects to own teams and their members
- Can assign projects to quota teams
- Log into the Administration panel and click on the
- Expand the
Manage Teams & Quotasbar.
- Below the “Teams” list, check the box next to “New projects must have a quota team” to enable the feature.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites