An “Ingest Library” is a Strawberry library project that gets populated via an ingest watch folder. Strawberry scans the watch folder on an Admin-defined interval and moves new media into the corresponding Strawberry library project folder on the storage.
- Libraries are part of Strawberry’s “Watchfolders” add-on. The add-on must be activated on your system in order to use this feature.
- Creating an Ingest Library
- Configuring an Ingest Library
- Configuring the Library Ingest Interval
- Configuring the Library Clean Interval
- Good to Know
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites