- Fingerprinting is automatically enabled since Strawberry 6.4.19.
- The below steps only need to be performed if fingerprinting has been manually disabled prior to updating to Strawberry 6.4.19.
Enabling fingerprinting from CLI
1. SSH login to the Strawberry server as root.
sb console and press enter. This will launch Strawberry’s rails console.
3. Check if fingerprinting is already enabled by typing
Settings.file_hashing_enabled and pressing enter. If the output is
=> true, then the function is enabled and you don’t need to do anything else.
4. if the output is
=> false type
Settings.file_hashing_enabled = true and press enter to enable the function.
5. Once you enabled the function, repeat step 3 to check if the function is now enabled.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites