Requirements for Video Files
For Strawberry to be able to create editing proxies, the source files must meet all of the following criteria:
- A streamable preview proxy exists in Strawberry.
- The source file is in a project or library that is located on the production (online) storage.
- The source file has video and audio wrapped inside a single container (e.g. .mov or .mxf)
The following example file types can not currently be converted into editing proxies:
- Image Sequences
- OP Atom MXF files (as each video and audio track is a separate file on the storage).
- P2 media (as video and audio tracks are distributed across various card folders).
- Red Camera footage.
- Any file that is in the archive.
Requirements for Audio and Image files
Audio and image files imported via the Skies panel will remain “untouched”, meaning they will be downloaded and imported “as is” without any prior encoding or conversion.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites