Replacement Patterns enable you to automatically create date values based on Unix date modifiers. Click here to see the List of supported modifiers.
- Log into the Administration panel and click on the “Assets” tab
- Expand the “Custom Asset Metadata” bar
- Click on the “Add Item” button
- Name: The name of the pattern field as the user will see it (for example “Date”)
- Type: Replacement Pattern
- Maximum Characters: Not relevant for text replacement pattern
- Restrict input to: Not relevant for text replacement pattern
- Pattern: A pattern consisting of Unix modifiers. A pattern such as e.g. “Y / m% / %d” equals “year / month / date”
- Mandatory: Not relevant for text replacement pattern
Press “Confirm” when done.
Last modified: Mar 24, 2021
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites
Thanks for your feedback.