About Gallery Managers
Galleries can either be managed by Strawberry system Administrator or they can have their own administrative access level called “Gallery Managers”. A Gallery Manager can be viewed as the “Administrator” of specific Galleries. There can be multiple Gallery Managers on one Strawberry system. Each Gallery Manager can be responsible for one or more Galleries.
A user becomes the manager of a Gallery when he or she…
- Creates that Gallery (This requires the user role capability “Can Create Galleries”)
- Gets appointed by another Gallery Manager
Gallery Manager Capabilities
A gallery manager can do the following things with Galleries that he or she manages.
- Appoint other Managers
- Invite members
- Set and modify descriptions
- Set and modify metadata
- Changing the styles
- Set and change automation settings
- Set and change the release properties of Gallery media assets
- Delete Galleries
About Gallery Members
Gallery members are regular (non-administrative) users of Galleries. Once a user is a member of a Gallery he or she can…
- see released Gallery assets only. Private Gallery assets are hidden to them.
- see the Gallery description
- see the Gallery managers and members of that Gallery
- interact with Gallery content based on the release properties as defined by a Gallery manager
Gallery Managers or
Gallery Members who can approve assets that have pending approval requests.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites