About Gallery Managers
Galleries can either be managed by Strawberry system Administrator, or they can have their administrative user level called “Gallery Managers”. A Gallery Manager can be viewed as the “Administrator” of specific Galleries. There can be multiple Gallery Managers on one Strawberry system. Each Gallery Manager can be responsible for multiple Galleries.
A user becomes the manager of a Gallery when he or she…
- Creates that Gallery (This requires the user role capability “Can Create Galleries”)
- Gets appointed by another Gallery Manager
Gallery Manager Capabilities
A gallery manager can do the following things with Galleries that he or she manages.
- Appoint other Managers
- Invite members
- Appoint Gallery Approvers
- “Request Approval for Gallery content.
- Set and modify descriptions
- Set and modify Gallery Metadata
- Changing the Gallery styles
- Set and change automation settings
- Set and change the release properties of Gallery media assets
- Delete Galleries
About Gallery Members
Gallery members are regular (non-administrative) users of Galleries. Once a user is a member of a Gallery he or she can…
- see released Gallery assets only. Private Gallery assets are hidden to them.
- see the Gallery description
- see the Gallery managers and members of that Gallery
- interact with Gallery content based on the release properties as defined by a Gallery manager
Gallery Managers or
Gallery Members who can approve assets that have pending approval requests.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites