For branding purposes, each Gallery can have a dedicated logo associated with it. Gallery style presets can only be created from the Strawberry admin panel. Gallery managers can choose from existing presets or can upload a custom logo for each Gallery.
- The Galleries feature is part of Strawberry’s Communications System add-on. The add-on must be activated on your system in order to use this feature
- To edit a Gallery’s style, you must either be a manager of that Gallery or a Strawberry Administrator
1. Select the Gallery of which you want to modify the style
2. Click on the “Settings” tab that is located at the top of the Gallery
3. Navigate to the Gallery Style” section
4. Choose a style from the dropdown menu or upload a custom logo and/or wallpaper for the gallery. Strawberry will automatically resize the logo to fit the gallery without changing its aspect ratio. You can clear custom logos and wallpapers by clicking on the “Clear Custom Logo”/“Clear Custom Wallpaper” button.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites