Before installing the Strawberry Adobe panel extension please check our client software system requirements to ensure that your versions of Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC are supported.
1. Download the latest Strawberry Adobe Premiere CC Panel that matches your current Strawberry version: https://projective.io/support/product-downloads/
2. Close all Adobe CC applications running on your computer
3. Extract the .zip to a local hard drive (the installation will NOT work from a network or USB location)
4. Go into the extracted folder “Strawberry-AdobePanel-5.x.x”
5. MacOS: Make sure you are logged in as an Administrator! Double-click on the “install.command” file. Once the installation has been completed you will see the following success message: “Strawberry AdobePanel installed successfully”.
6. Windows: Double-click on the “install.cmd”. Once the installation has been completed, the command prompt will return a success message.
7. Make sure that the Premiere Media Preferences are set accordingly to our recommendations
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites