Renaming a Metadata Set
1. Login to the Strawberry Admin panel using your credentials
2. Click on the “Projects” tab
3. Click on the “Custom Project Metadata” to expand it
4. Check the box next to the metadata set that you want to rename
5. Click on the “Edit Set” button
6. Enter the new set name and click on “Edit Set” to confirm
Changing the Content of a Metadata set
- Modifying the sets drop-down menus
- Modifying the sets text input fields
- Modifying the sets replacement patterns
Last modified: Aug 19, 2020
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites
Thanks for your feedback.