1. Login to Strawberry using your credentials
2. Select a media asset by clicking on it
1. Go to annotation (marker) view
2. Step back 1 second (Keyboard: CTRL + Leftwards Arrow)
3. Step back 1 frame (Keyboard: Leftwards Arrow)
4. Play/Pause media (Keyboard: Space)
5. Step forward 1 frame (Keyboard: Rightwards Arrow)
6. Step forward 1 second (Keyboard: CTRL + Rightwards Arrow)
7. Toggle Timecode (bottom, top, off)
8. Enter/Leave the full-screen mode
9. Select an audio track from the drop-down
10. Use slider to adjust audio volume or click the icon to toggle audio on/off
Last modified: Aug 19, 2020
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites
Thanks for your feedback.