- The Galleries feature is part of Strawberry’s Communications System add-on. The add-on must be activated on your system in order to use this feature.
- To change the Automation Settings of a Gallery you must be a manager of that Gallery
1. Select the Gallery which automation settings you wish to change
2. Click on the “Show Gallery Properties” icon
3. Navigate to the “Gallery Automation” section
Here you can configure the following…
Automatically release submission to this Gallery
If enabled and a user submits an asset to a Gallery, then this asset will be released automatically, making it visible to all Gallery Members right away. It is not recommended to enable this setting in Galleries that are used for approval workflow with clients as unchecked submission could be erroneous.
Auto-released assets can be downloaded
If enabled, proxy versions auto-released assets can be downloaded right away. Be aware that download versions of proxies are not encrypted!
Auto-released assets can be shared via Email
If enabled, auto-released assets can be shared via Email right away.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites