For branding purposes, each Gallery can have a dedicated logo associated with it. Gallery style presets can only be created from the Strawberry admin panel. Gallery managers can choose from existing presets or can upload a custom logo for each Gallery.
- The Galleries feature is part of Strawberry’s Communications System add-on. The add-on must be activated on your system in order to use this feature
- To edit a Gallery’s style, you must either be a manager of that Gallery or a Strawberry Administrator
1. Select the Gallery of which you want to modify the style
2. Click on the “Show Gallery Properties” icon
3. Navigate to the Gallery Style” section
4. Choose a style from the dropdown menu or upload a logo for the gallery. Strawberry will automatically resize the logo to fit the gallery without changing its aspect ratio.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites