1. Log into the Administration panel and click on the “Archive” tab
2. Expand the “Project Copy-to Strategies” bar
3. Click the “Add” and provide the following information:
- Name: The name of the copy-to strategy. Users will see the name of the strategy when copying projects via the Strawberry UI.
- Path: The path (a.k.a copy-to destination) for this strategy
- plain: Strawberry archives the project and media files without compressing them. It backups the projects folder structure as it is.
- tarball: Puts the project & media files of a project into a tarball before copying it.
- Existing Destination
- suffix: Adds a suffix to the project name folder if a folder with the same name already exists inside the target destination
- overwrite: If a project with the same name already exists inside the target destination, it gets overwritten by the new one
- abort: If a project with the same name already exists inside the target destination, the copy process gets canceled
Define if an archive strategy is available for front-end users (enabled) or not (disabled). simply check or uncheck the “Enable Strategy” checkbox next to each strategies name.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites