If you are having issues launching software because of blocked system extensions, please do the following:
- Open the affected app and wait for the “Extension Blocked” error to appear
- Open “System Preference” / “Security & Privacy”
- Under the “General” section, click on the padlock at the bottom left to be able to make changes.
- Ensure “App Store and identified developers” option is selected under “Allow apps downloaded from”
- Click the Allow button next to the prompt “System software from developer “developer name” was blocked from loading” at the bottom of the Security & Privacy window.
Last modified: 2019/10/14
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites
Thanks for your feedback.