Strawberry’s panel extension for Premiere Pro CC allows you to bulk-import “unmanaged media assets” into your current project. A media asset is considered unmanaged when it is present as a master clip in your open Premiere project but not located in the Strawberry project on the shared storage.
1. Inside Premiere, launch the Strawberry Adobe panel extension
2. Click on the “More Options” button in the upper right corner
3. Make sure that the “Find Unmanaged Assets” tab is selected
4. Click on the checkbox next to the asset(s) that you wish to import
5. Click on the import button to start the import
Strawberry can automatically import unmanaged assets on an interval basis. You can enable this feature inside the settings of the Adobe panel extension.
1. Inside the Strawberry Adobe panel extension click on the “Settings” icon
2. Click on the “Ingest” tab
3. Check the box next to “Auto-Ingest local media into project” and adjust the interval if needed
4. Click save
5. Right-click on a free space in the panel and then click on “Reload”
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites