1. Login to the Strawberry Admin panel
2. Click on the “Misc” tab and then click on the “Communications System Settings” bar to expand it
3. Check the box next to “Enable Slack Integration”
4. Paste your “Bot User OAuth Access Token” into the text field next to “Slack Bot Access Token”
5. When finished, click “Save”
Once the Strawberry Slack integration is enabled, logged in users will be asked for their Slack username. They will receive a welcome message from the Slack bot when their username is valid.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites