1. Log into the Administration panel and click on the “Archive” tab
2. Expand the “Folder & Asset Copy-to Strategies” bar
3. Click the “Add” and provide the following information:
- Name: The name of the copy-to strategy. Users will see the name of the strategy when copying folders and/or assets via the Strawberry UI.
- Path: The path (a.k.a copy-to destination) for folders and assets copied using this strategy
- plain: Strawberry copies the folders and/or media files without compressing them first.
- tarball: Puts the folders and/or media files into a tarball before copying them.
- Existing Destination
- suffix: Adds a suffix to the folder or asset name if a folder or asset with the same name already exists inside the target destination
- overwrite: If a folder or an asset with the same name already exists inside the target destination, it gets overwritten by the new one
- abort: If a folder or an asset with the same name already exists inside the target destination, the copy process gets canceled
Define if an archive strategy is available for front-end users (enabled) or not (disabled). simply check or uncheck the “Enable Strategy” checkbox next to each strategies name.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Projective Support Websites